These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter “T&C”) shall apply to all sale contracts between Arbemo NV/SA , a company organized and existing under the laws of Belgium, which operates this website.
The Customer should read these T&C carefully before placing any purchase order within this website, as these T&C shall apply to every order of items made through this website. Customer, by accepting these T&C, acknowledges and declares that she/he is a consumer and purchases Arbemo NV/SA items only for his/her personal use, and not for re-selling them in the course of a commercial or business activity, of any kind whatsoever. In order to safeguard its legitimate rights and interests in the Arbemo NV/SA trademarks and goodwill, as well as its selective distribution network, Arbemo NV/SA hereby reserves the right and shall at all time remain free to restrict the quantity of Arbemo NV/SA items which can be purchased through this website.
- The purchase agreement is established after acceptance of the order by Arbemo NV/SA. If Arbemo NV/SA is unable to execute the order, Arbemo NV/SA shall notify the customer as soon as possible. The customer cannot claim any form of compensation.
2. Retention of Title
- The products remain the property of Arbemo NV/SA until the customer has paid the total amount of the order in full.
3. Delivery Term
- The delivery term for individual products is 72 hours for Belgium and is done by B-Post. The orders made after 2pm will be shipped by the next working day. Arbemo NV/SA is not responsible for the delay of the forwarder.
- Offers and prices are valid for the period published in our catalogue or on our website. All prices are in euro and including 21% VAT. The prices listed are subject to obvious typographical errors.
5. Payment Options
- Our shop www.pablo-ferrone.be offers you the following payment options :
through the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard
through bancontact using your normal bank card
- Arbemo NV/SA only proceed to delivery if payment is received by us
6. Cancellation Right
- The cancellation right permits the customer to cancel any purchase within 14 working days of the delivery of the product. Products may be returned within this term in original condition, undamaged and should not be used. If the customer makes use of this cancellation right, Arbemo NV/SA shall refund any billed amounts as paid by the customer within 14 days. The customer shall be liable to pay any costs of shipment connected with the return of the product.
- The customer may return to Arbemo NV/SA products that are not in compliance with the customer’s order or damaged products within 14 working days. Arbemo NV/SA shall refund any costs of shipment and billed amounts as paid by the customer within 14 days.
7. Costs of Shipment
- Delivery is free in Belgium, with a minimum purchase of 80€. For orders under 80€ the delivery cost is 7€.
- By reparation or exchange there is also a delivery cost of 7€ per delivery.
8. Address and complaints
- Complaints with respect to the products ordered may be to email@example.com
- Products returned by virtue of article 6 of these T&C may also be sent to this address.
9. Delivery of the order
- The products that were ordered and paid by you, will be delivered to the address you provided when ordering. It is possible to send the order to a different address. Please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notwithstanding, we carefully pack the shipments, we are not responsible for damage, theft or loss of items during shipping. When a package is not delivered within the specified time, an investigation by the delivery company is done. For the duration of that investigation, we cannot proceed to reimburse the ordered items or sending another shipment.
10. Return policy
- Check immediately upon receipt of the product if it matches your order. If this is not the case, we ask you to bring us thereof within 3 working days, so we can discuss further processing along with you. Do not hesitate to let us know via email: email@example.com
- Products that are returned, we can only accept if they are in their original condition, in original packaging, including accessories and labels.
- The goods must not be worn or used and shall within 3 days after receipt to be returned by registered post to the address mentioned in article 8.
- The return costs are borne by the buyer. Damaged or incomplete items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Reimbursement will be made by bank transfer to your bank account.
11. Display of the products
- The products discussed in as much detail as possible, together with as much information such as dimensions and other specifications. It may happen that the colors of our articles on your computer screen do not appear lifelike. That has to do with the settings of your PC, PC monitor, laptop, smartphone or tablet. For that reason, we cannot rule out color deviations.
12. Stock management
- The offered items by Arbemo NV/SA are managed in a database. In the event that you order and pay for an item that is not longer available, we will contact you immediately and offer another option or refund the money to your bank account. The delivery costs paid will be refunded. If we are not in possession of your bank details, we will ask them by email. However, this does not give you the right to compensation.
- For clients, the legal warranty of 2 years from the delivery of the goods. This warranty covers only a lack of conformity that existed at the delivery of the goods. During these two years we undertake the defective article - or part - no cost to replace or repair. We reserve the right to exchange the item if the repair costs are disproportionate, or if a repair is impossible. Defects that manifest themselves after a period of 6 months after delivery, are not considered to be present at the time of delivery, subject to proof of the customer
- To invoke a warranty, you must present your receipt or invoice. The warranty is not transferable. Any defects within 2 months after the adoption, within the warranty period, it must be reported. Afterwards, expires any right to repair or replacement.
- The warranty does not apply to defects caused by external causes by improper or abnormal use, due to the normal wear and tear of escalation by negligence, poor maintenance.
14. After sales service
- We repair from our collections the items that are damaged. The return costs are borne by the buyer.
15. Protecting your personal data
- Arbemo NV / SA undertakes to only use your information to send you communications of Arbemo NV/SA and there trademarks and/or to facilitate proper handling of your order.
- Your details will be kept in the client list of the Arbemo NV / SA and treated as strictly confidential. You can retrieve them at any time, enhance, modify, or request that we no longer use, and you can refuse Arbemo NV / SA use your information to send you information. It is sufficient in write a question by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Applicable Law and Competent Court
- The purchase agreement is governed by Belgian law. The courts of Leuven are exclusively competent to judge any disputes arising from the purchase agreement.
17. General provisions
- Severability: If any provision of the indifferent conditions invalid, illegal or void, this will in no way affect the validity, legality and applicability of the other provisions.
- Revision Policy: We reserve the right at all times to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Current agreements remain the Conditions apply that were applicable at the time of the conclusion of the sale.